My Work.
from Land, Aerial and Underwater

Filming for Vice Indonesia with Ario Bayu

Vice has been the talk of many of my friends, they admire how Vice telling the story, the packaging and all. Just weeks ago one of my ex producer contacted me saying that there's a potential client but she didn't mention it in the first place that it was going to be Vice Indonesia.

I think it was D-2 I asked who the client would be and she answered it was Vice Indonesia, they just started in Indonesia and they wanted to film few episodes as the start. So I agreed, went to their office do some recce and flew to Yogyakarta last week with another cameraman Laga, soundman Mr. Ikbal our Sifu, Ario Bayu (one of Indonesian actor) as the host and local driver Mr. Fredy (not Mercury).

We went to few places like the traditional market (was), Yogya art show, museum, Mexican diner, and the amazing Sate Klathak Pak Pong (really, you should try!)

I didn't have much time to film more behind the scenes but here's a short video how we discuss and decide what to film and all. Enjoy!

And thanks to Vice Indonesia and all the crew!


Otto Ferdinand Otto Ferdinand Author

Follow me on instagram

Follow me on instagram

Follow me on twitter

Follow me on twitter