My Work.
from Land, Aerial and Underwater

New on my Youtube Playlist: Freediving

I have been trying to make a new channel under Studio Fotto's and another new account but apparently google/youtube keep shutting it down and I do not know why so I decided to post this freediving video on my personal youtube channel as a playlist  hoping that I won't get banned later.

So in this freediving playlist I will try to post videos about freediving with various content hoping to help the growth of the freediving society in Indonesia. If you have freediving footage that you think can be edited as a short video you can contact me see if I can do something with it and feature it in this playlist.

This is the first intro video taken while pool session with some students from Apnea Culture and Let's Freedive. Expect some more videos in the future and don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

Cheers, buddy!


Otto Ferdinand Otto Ferdinand Author

Follow me on instagram

Follow me on instagram

Follow me on twitter

Follow me on twitter